About Network+ certification:
CompTIA Network+ topics include the installation, configuration, management, and troubleshooting of wired and wireless networks. Recent technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies have also been
included. Lab Simulator provides detailed labs for candidates to get hands on experience before taking exam.
Tests Features :
- 450+ highly relevant questions
- Flash cards
- online feedback
- Category wise scoring, and reporting
- The question types include Multiple Choice, True/False, Exhibit, Drag-n-Drop etc.
- Conforms to the latest exam objectives
- Instant online activation using program interface
Lab Simulator Features :
- Include 50+ practice Lab exercises
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- Network designer provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device
- Designer supports Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet
- Lab manual with detailed steps for each lab exercise