Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and mentoring is a powerful enabler of organisational performance improvement. QA's coaching experts encourage the development of a wide range of approaches to equip the coach to work in a way that is skilful, authentic and most effective.
The courses above all carry a qualification
With a professional coach you can explore and discuss the following in complete confidence:
- problems and their solutions
- identifying key goals and how to achieve them
- career development
- workplace relationships
- behavioural change
- influence and confidence building
- preparing for meetings
All our coaches are qualified and follow the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) Global Code of Ethics.
- All those wanting to develop their careers, their business and themselves with the support of an expert in personal development and communication.
- Those wanting to be more self-reliant and find their own answers.
With a professional mentor you get advice, expert input, and you can discuss:
- how to solve problems
- choosing your goals and achieving them
- developing your career path
- handling workplace relationships
- making good decisions
- improving your behaviour
- designing meetings
- designing and delivering presentations
All our mentors have specialist knowledge or expertise in the mentee’s area of interest and follow the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) Global Code of Ethics.
- Those needing additional support, advice, training and facilitation in the chosen topic area.
- Those needing to improve their skills in the chosen area.
- Industry Accredited
- Follow the EMCC Global Code of Ethics
- We can dovetail our coaching and mentoring with QA training and industry qualifications across our portfolio e.g. Leadership Management and Business Skills; Project Management; Agile; ITIL; DevOps i.e. we can support you after this training and help you embed it
- We make your business our business – we develop an understanding of what you do
- You select the coach or mentor who suits your needs
- ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching – 10 credits (6-7 months)
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring – 13 credits (9 months)
- QA/OCM Foundation Certificate in Coach Mentoring – EQA accredited and EMCC approved (6 months)
- Certificate in Coaching for Performance – TAP accredited (2 days)
- Certificate in Mentoring Skills – TAP accredited (2 days)
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning